We are Option 1 Realty, Inc. This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices of our websites www.option1realty.com and www.rentalhomesinrichmond.com, collectively known as the “Services.” Option 1 Realty respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your personal information safe.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by the Services or third-party sources such as social media networks, social media networks, internet advertising, third party real estate websites and credit reporting agencies. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you from the website or third party sources, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Option 1 Realty is the sole owner of the information collected on this site or via third party sources. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail, this website or any other direct contact from you including via third party sources. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or to carry out work on your behalf.
Types of personal data we collect and use
Information you provide, such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number, location via IP address, financial details, information from credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, court records of debt judgments, bankruptcies or other publicly available sources of information, real estate preferences such as information on your real estate searches and preferences, including whether you plan to buy or sell real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, mobile device and mobile browser information, communication sent by you to us including calls, text messages, emails or direct messages on social media, personal information from other sources such as social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), third party real estate websites, pre-populated personal information and public content such as reviews for Option 1 Realty or its’ agents (such as Google Reviews, social media, Yelp, Birdeye, third party real estate websites, etc.)
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via e-mail in the future to tell you about real estate, new products or services or changes to this Privacy Statement.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the personal information collected above as follows:
- Provide and deliver the services by sending or facilitating communication between you and real estate professionals (real estate agent or broker, mortgage lender or loan officer, property manager or others)
- Communication between you and Option 1 Realty about services, offers and promotions offered by Option 1 Realty and provide information we think will be of interest to you
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Your Consent. If you choose to share your information with Option 1 Realty, Inc., your name, phone number, email address and message may appear in communications between us and a real estate agent, mortgage lender, property manager or any other real estate professional affiliated with Option 1 Realty.
- Vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on your behalf
- Legal obligation or protection from harm
Internet Based Advertising
We may allow others to provide analytics services for us to serve advertisements on our behalf and to track and report on the performance of those advertisements.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics and how you can control the information sent to Google can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number listed on our website:
- See what data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Change/correct any data we have about you
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
Mailing address: 8600 Quioccasin Road #200, Richmond VA 23229
Phone Number: (804) 270-1600
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Please note this Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time. You should check back for the most current version of this Privacy Statement before relying on any of the provisions in this Privacy Statement. We will provide notice of material changes to this statement either by posting a notice on our websites, by sending an email or some other reasonable method.